5 Core Professional Microphone Pop Filter Mask Shield for Blue Yeti and Any Other Microphone, Mic Dual Layered Wind Pop Screen with A Flexible 360° Gooseneck Clip Stabilizing Arm
· DUAL-LAYER POP FILTER: The first screen blocks air blasts as any pop filter normally would; The gap in between then disperses any remaining air pressure, so by the time it passes the second screen, the blast is easily contained to produce great quality recordings.
· ADJUSTABLE GOOSENECK: The steel metal gooseneck holder fully supports the filter's weight and keep it in place. You can adjust the angle and distance between the screen and the microphone to best fit your needs for yours lovely voice
· CLERAER SOUND: Banish the dreaded hissing and lisping sounds that come when pronouncing the letter "S" and blocks those ugly "plosives" that follows "B" and "P". It is a great item for singers, streamers, and actors alike who want help achieving the best possible performance and help protect the spitting all over your personal microphone
· WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Adjustable screw rotating clamp with scratch-proof gripper can secure variety tubular mounting booms or microphone stands. Eliminates anyone's extra elements that prevents them from recording/projecting their best vocals to the public or their audience
· DRAW THEM IN - NOT TOO LOUD, NOT TOO QUIET- WHILE MOST Blue Yeti Microphone Filters are no better than DIY mesh pop filters, Surface Spacing acts like an AMPLIFYING MODIFIER, toning down those overly excited moments that make your voice sound brash, without turning a whisper into silence during those “Quiet Spoken Secrets” moments when you need to REEL YOUR AUDIENCE IN.
5 Core 6-inch Microphone Wind Pop Filter
Essential item for home or studio sound recording speaking or singing, etc.
Protect your microphone from surplus spit caused by over eager performers. It can also protect the microphone from the accumulation of saliva.
Double Layer: The first screen blocks air blasts as any pop filter normally would; The gap in between then disperses any remaining air pressure, then it passes the second screen, the blast is easily contained to produce great quality recordings.
Friendly Tip: The best effect between the sound source, the pop filter and the microphone are 4 inches.
- The screen material is denser.
- The plastic casing from mechanical suture to ultrasonic suture
- To increase the stability of the eject filter, we widened the width and length of the base
- We have increased the hardness of the 360° adjustable gooseneck of the pop-filter to meet the customer's need to hold it in place.