The 5 Core phantom power supply supplies +48V phantom power to any type of condenser microphone and routes the microphone signal to a mixer or a mic preamplifier, giving you low-noise audio performance in a compact package. The phantom power supply is a dual channel unit with balanced XLR mic inputs and outputs to connect in-line with your microphone and mixer.
How to use:
Connect your condenser microphone to any one input of the 5 Core phantom power supply with a standard microphone cable (XLR-to-XLR) and similarly connect the corresponding output to the microphone input of your mixer, PA, or standalone microphone pre-amplifier.
The 5 Core phantom power supply will provide a steady 48V phantom power, allowing you to get the most out of any condenser microphone.
- Output Phantom Power: 48V DC
- Input Connectors: Balanced XLR female
- Output Connectors: Balanced XLR male
- Noise Floor: <85uV
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-30Hz
- Discharge Time: <35s (no load)
- Input Voltage: 110V
- 1 x 2-Channel 48V Phantom Power Supply
- 1x Power Adapter