5Core Microphone Stand arm Boom Tripod 6 Pack MSDBL
5Core Microphone Stand arm Boom Tripod 6 Pack MSDBL
- Angle adjustment
- Height Adjustable
- A stable tripod for ultimate support
Material - Steel
Height - 52 inch
Capacity - 2.4 - 4.8 lb.
· COLLAPSIBLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: The 5 Core Microphone Stand is the perfect blend of quality and portability.
The premium painted steel of tis microphone stand will last through years of continuous wear and tear and is light enough to take on the go! Low on space? This will take care of that. This tripod boom mic stands folds flat for easier transportation.
· UPGRADED STABILITY: Thicker legs and all metal base have increased the net weight of the support of the stand from 2.4 lbs to 4.8 lbs, thus it improves the bearing capacity and making it difficult to tip over.
· TWO MIC CLIPS WITH THIS MICROPHONE STAND: Compatible with 3/8-inch to 5/8-inch adapter, the stand can be connected to 2 microphones at the same time for playing and singing. It is also easy to use with iPad or iPhone, but the clip and screw are not included. The length of the boom arm is 27inch and can be adjusted 360°. After the clamps are connecting, the length can be up to 30 inches.
· ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: Recording studios? Check Stages? Sure. Television stations? All covered. This tripod boom mic stand is ideal for a wide variety of uses.
· STABLE ON UNEVEN SURFACES: Irregular surfaces are no match for the 5 Core Boom Mic Stand. Each leg can be adjusted individually, ensuring a stability no matter the terrain. Better still, the adjustable mic stand's rubber feet minimize vibration and keep your floors safe from scuffs and scratches.
The 5 Core Tripod stand / Microphone Boom arm is a pro tool fully adjustable microphone stand for easy for mic positioning and is the perfect studio studio boom microphone stand for stage stands, band practice, school music programs, church choirs, speeches, stage performances, and live music also provide3s perfect amount of vertical reach.
5 Core has a number of types microphones. This Boom Tripod Mic Stand features two universal mic clips. Use one for your instrument and one for your voice for an unbeatable musical experience. Both arms adjustable — the large arm extends to an incredible 52 inches, and the small arm offers both extensibility and 360° rotation
This boom stand holds two microphones and makes group performance so much easier and can even be used with drum kits. You will be able to rock out all night long.
- Comes with Anti-skid clips which makes this microphone stand a fully adjustable mic stand and is perfect for a lot of variety of uses like for studio recording, at band practice, school music programs, church choirs, speeches, stage performances, and even for live music.
- 5 Core Mic stands are Foldable & have a Stable Design which can be folded to a compact size of 52" for saving room when not in use making it for not only easy storage but also makes it easy to carry
- 5 Core microphone stand are made ultra-light for making transport as easy as possible. It is also built in such a way that makes it compact to be both durable for long term use.
- Note: Not suitable for Condenser Microphone.
Check out our other available microphone stands here
A free-standing mount for a microphone is a microphone stand studio booms arm. The most common type of microphone stand is the straight stand, but there are also desk-mounted stands (shorter versions of straight stands) and heavy-duty stands for heavier microphones. Mic stands can have metal, plastic, or tripod bases.
Most of the high and good quality microphones are expensive and could be fragile pieces of equipment which makes investing the extra on a good durable stand a good idea which will in turn save your money in the long run. This ensures that any unwanted vibrations are not a part of your recordings.
Picking a desktop microphone stand which is used to mount next to your laptop / desktop or a telescopic boom mic stand with an arm. Bottom line being the microphone stand should be worthy of the mic its holding.
Irrespective of all the importance of a microphone stand it does happen to be an overlooked instrument accessory.
Things to look for in a good microphone:
- Something that is perfect for your use. It is important for you to understand what you will be needing the stand specifically for example, a desktop stand or for stage or for interviewing someone etc.
- Is it compatible with your device? Not all stands are always built for all microphones. Like if it is a heavy microphone a strong desktop mic stand with a weighted base will be needed, on the other hand condenser mics need shock mount stands.
- Good quality clamps and fasteners. More than the metal the quality of the clamps, clasps and fasteners are important for the durability of the mic stand.
- A sturdy base. A weighted base is a key to a sturdy and strong stand, given the price paid for these stands they better be worth the value.
Types of microphone stands:
· Desktop Microphone Stand: Involves a microphone being mounting on a desktop stand near a computer, laptop or pc and is absolutely great for improving audio quality over the internet. Effective for interviews, computer games, video calls etc.
· Low Profile Microphone Stand: The low profile microphone stands are the ones used for kick drums, guitar and bass cabinets, and other low-to-the-ground instrument
· Tripod and Round base microphone stand: Tripod and round base stands are the basics and only point of difference are the bases. They do not have an extended boom arm and the mics are placed horizontally.
· Tripod boom microphone stand: Tripod boom stands are the most common types of mic stands. They provide height and span.
· Overhead microphone stand: Overhead stands are usually the most expensive and sturdy microphone stands. They provide more height and a greater span in the horizontal plane as compared to other mic stands. Because of this reason, the overhead stands should be heavy duty and should have a strong base.
The question of durability is very important. It is very common for a microphone stand to be dropped, knocked over be used for heavy instruments etc etc. So the stand should be able to take a considerable amount of wear and tear.
How its been stored, transported and how it is being handled by people who are not as accustomed or used to dealing with microphone stand. And moreover the bigger and better the events get the control over the items used in them starts getting lost.
These are few of the reasons why the durability of a mic stand is as important as it is.