5 Core CAT6 Ethernet Cable Lan Network CAT6 Internet Blue Patch Cord
- High-precision, Cat 6, ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 compliant, ETL Verified, Ethernet LAN patch cable, pre-terminated with RJ45 connectors and available in a wide variety of colors for proper color coding
- Premium quality, long-lasting materials, durable design, and a Lifetime Warranty for the price of a generic cable. ETL Verified to ensure maximum reliability and compatibility
- UTP 24AWG stranded conductors for flexibility, twisted in pairs and nested in a spline to minimize crosstalk, 50 micron gold-plated contacts for high-speed data transfer and corrosion resistance
- Compatible with Ethernet 10Base-T, 100base-tx(fast Ethernet), 1000Base-T (Gigabit Ethernet), 10gbase-t (10-Gigabit Ethernet) and peer-to-peer, as well as any other devices that use 8c8p cables
- Cat6 Ethernet cable, Ethernet patch cable, RJ45 cable, multi cable, electronic cables, Gigabit cable, router cable, computer cables, Ethernet/ patch cord, Ethernet cable Pack , computer parts.
Category 6 cable is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network physical layers that is backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards. CAT6 cables are used for networking, data transfer, and phone lines. Compared with Cat 5 and Cat 5e, Cat 6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise.
Our Cat6 Patch Cable comes wrapped in a sturdy PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Jacket, built to withstand high levels of stress, pulling, and pushing. This type of cable comes with 4 Unshielded Twisted Pairs (UTP) if your installation calls for a type of cable that can withstand electrical interference and prevent signal loss.
- PVC Jacket
- Connecting between Ethernet and network device
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair)
- 4 Pair twisted Wires
- Molded Strain Relief
- CCA - Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA)
- Stranded 568B wire
- Meets or exceeds Cat6 specifications
- 550Mhz speed
- Color: Blue
- Available in 1 PACK, 2 PACK, 5 PACK, 20 PACK, 50 PACK AND 100 PACK
With Cat6 stranded patch cable, you can enjoy high-speed and high fidelity data transfer capabilities during your setups. Additional features include data transfer speeds up to 500MHz. Every cable is designed for optimal performance, producing unparalleled data transfer speeds while preserving utmost data integrity.